Sunday, February 01, 2009

My eyes have seen.











A new car wash has been opened in my area. They sell alchohol. so while you are waiting for your car to be washed, you can get high. Igwe thinks my own is too much, I should leave guys alone. Alchohol is considered one of the few pleasures of life.




This morning while we drove to church,we saw a bad accident. It was glaring it must have been a drunk driver. I wondered if he was coming from the car wash.





The second set of pictures is of the church we used for the film. It is a real church. People sit here sunday after sunday listening to the 'gospel'. In this filth? The place was stinking, I'm surprised none of us got sick. Besides its being a church, people actually live here.














7 comments:

In my head and around me said...

That church is yuck!! It should actually be a yardstick, a standard by which its congregation live. If they do not mind "worshipping" in a place like that, it goes to speak about their inner being.

About the drink driving, read: safeandgreenng.blogspot.com. I have bookmarked them.

Writefreak said...

God have mercy! Is that a church? Tells me something about the people who attend it!

Drinking alcohol...i am totally against it cos most people abuse it!

The Activist said...

Hmmm I am not suprised. But seriously isnt there a palce where one can report the car-wash extra business to?

I am afraid for some people that cant resist alcohol cuz that's an easy avenue to get high

Tolulope Popoola said...

Who came up with that car wash/bar idea? Did they not realise the dangers of drink driving?

Jinta said...

that's called entrepreneurship

FineBoy Agbero said...

God... is everywhere! Even in the car-wash!

Afrobabe said...

Gosh that church is really stinky but the car wash looks great...I am assuming they stocked up on gordon sparks...lol..would like to wish there...