Sunday, February 08, 2009

DAY 1 - I LOVE YOU

No, I don´t mean you silly.

I flew with an old, fat, pot bellied man who says he is a natural healer cum film maker. There was a long wait at Amsterdam and seats too uncomfortable for sleep so we got talking. There´´s a third Nigerian with us but he doesn´t say much. We get to Berlin and share a cab, fat old man tries to hold my hand in the cab, I ask him if he is well, and he starts to confess undying love. I can´´t remember the last time I was so disgusted. Yuuuk.! I think that if you are going to go about chasing women as a married old man, you should at least be good looking,very rich or very tush otherwise what's the motive?

I have three roommates: Hungarian, Portuguese and English. The Hungarian and I are painting the town red. She is the bum.

I like it here; the program that is. Every writer/film maker should attend. There's so much to learn. And so many people to meet.

I think the whole of Europe looks the same. I haven´t been to that many European countries though.

The bell has just gone for another workshop.Funny they should use abell but it works.

10 comments:

Afrobabe said...

Hmmmm someone's having fun...even being lusted after by dirty old men...ok that part was no fun but wish I was traveling everywhere like you babes...

Afrobabe said...

Firssssssssssssssssssttttt

loomnie said...

Hmmm... I don't think the cities look the same at all. The feel and texture makes being in each city a distinctive experience. You should explore Berlin if you have the opportunity. Not many cities have been partitioned into two parts by a wall for decades - two parts that were governed as parts of different countries - and then later re-united. I

Have fun.

Loomnie.

The Activist said...

Not so funny. Love you indeed!

Jinta said...

what is worse than being chased by a fat dirty old man? not being chased at all

lol at your hand romance in the cab

Writefreak said...

Ah, i might have been tempted to slap the man o!
Btw, what programme is this you're attending? Sounds interesting!

FineBoy Agbero said...

Ah-ha! Married, with kid and still lookin adorable! (doesnt matter if na fat old man find u desirable!) Ur hubby is in trouble o!

For the love of me said...

@afrobabe, yeah the travelling is fun, just wish it wasn`´t winter.
@loomnie.I would have to skip the workshops to explore Berlin but maybe I should.
@standtall the activist, no it wasn't funny at all.
@jinta,not being chased at all is better,trust me.
@writefreak,I'm going to send you the link.
@fineboyagbero, you no seriousoooo. Igwe is an Igbo man, he will go after any troble finder with a big matchete. Meanwhile, do you know you are standing in the way of my becoming a millionaire?

LG said...

lolllllllll lovey nwaniti' u kno weda na valentine runs?? :)
take kia now'

The Activist said...

Abi o. Thamk God this has not happened recently. I always encounter funny guys on my way home usually in a commercial bus asking me for my details, where I stay, where I come from, my name etc. My usual reaction is you dont honestly expect me to split out all my personal details to a stranger. YUK!