Saturday, November 01, 2008

My bloggers

I have just received some not very good news, but I refuse to dwell on it and choose instead to cast it as a burden on God for he careth for me.

I read so many blogs and they all mean different things to me, but off the top of my head i will be writing this so if I leave you out, it don't mean nada,this is supposed to be quite unserious.

Waffarian: I just find her very funny. Even when she writes something serious, it still comes across to me as humourous. Her post on catching the bus had me cracking up. Fortunately, she posts often so I can always rely on her to entertain me. oops, I just visted her blog, her most recent post isn't funny at all. Another online writer has been arrested,here.

Jaycee: She is like my devotional. After a hard day,I visit her blog to relax with God.
Fineboy agbero: Now that kid is simply kolomental. I thoroughly enjoy his stories, wish he would blog more though.

Solomonsydelle: I rely on her for the latest info on Nigeria. I caught the end f the channels closure news on TV and immediately rushed to her blog, she didnt dissapoint me, she had the whole story up.

Jinta: Egbon mi. Even though he doesnt write very serious stuff, he comes across as serious. Possible because I have a picture of him in my my head-respectable maried man. yes I know he isn't married,the phrase just sounded nice.

Headandaround: I almost always agree with her point of view. Looking forward to a post of hers that I will shake my hea and say nope, nope, that's not true.

Walking: The newest kid on the blog, wonderful relationship talks,all the guys on blogsville should read her.

bellanaija/gistmaster/lindaikeji: They save me money on softsale,I can get all the gists from their blogs.

Fiyanda: I loved her when she used to write for tempo(yes,I old small), her blog takes me back to those days.

Afrolicious-babe: I don't normally read sex stuff or anything that alludes to it but Afrobabe writes about it so beautifully its dificult not to be hooked. Come to think about it, she doesn't really write about sex, does she?

Gnaija: Amazingly intelligent and still sounds fun.

Naijablog: Have a lovehate relationship with him, some of his posts annoy me so but he is quite up to date so I visit often.

freeflowingflorida: I want the old her back.
Anotherwomanslife: Fantastic writing, fantastic personality.
Name withheld: I had a crush on this one till I met him and the crush disappeared.Don't ask me why. And don't look at me like that, who said married peeps don't have crushes, I have a permaent crush on DW. Igwe hates the fact yet he has a crush on Dakore. Who is more likely to meet his/her crush?
PS-too lazy to link the blogs,forgive me.

8 comments:

miz-cynic said...

i tink i love waffarian 2.4 more of her.read 14th n serenity

FineBoy Agbero said...

hmmm... all dis arrest sef. Na wa o.
Abi na Abacha regime be dis?

Walking said...

To think I was here to pass on the 'I love your blog award' and ask you to write about @ least 7 other ones you like!

It would be nice if you did link the sites though.

....and thanks.

For the love of me said...

@miz-cynic I didnt read 14th and serenity, perhaps I should.

@fineboy agbero, dis one pass abacha regime, and e pass be careful

@Lol, and I already wrote about them abi.I will link them when I am less lazy.

The Activist said...

Naijablog (lol)
Afrobabe yeah!
Sydelle: adorable
Linda/Finyanda: infromative

I can go on and on

So where am I? Why am I not rated? Just kidding

For the love of me said...

@ standtall,lol, like I said I really forget a lot,you are my women's lib blog and the woman who is doing great stuff in the women's department.

The Activist said...

Thank you OOOO

Jinta said...

i'm going to make sure we dont meet so you can retain your picture of my respectability