Thursday, September 18, 2008

Back

I typed a long post yesterday and it disappeared. I will sue bloggerooooo.

Anyway I'm here. Missed you guys. A big thank you to all who contributed towards my dissertation. God bless y'all.

The birth of my child was a miracle. Several emergencies but God saw us through. I dont like the NHS but I gas to give them credit;I called an ambulance once and in 2 minutes they arrived.No kidding, my brother had barely got off the phne with them when they arrived.

My one year sourjourn in the U.K has made me more ati-west than I was before. And more determined to do something about Naija, do not ask me what, but I must.

I'm good generally and happy to be back in Nigeria and to the blogosphere.

Will be back with a proper post soon.

13 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Hey you! Welcome back and we thank God for your new addition!!!!

Let us know when you update and share a pic of that cutie pie, pretty please!!!!

NaijaScorpio said...

Congratulation on the birth of ur child.

Femi B said...

congratulations..mama born boi..or girl

Waffarian said...

Welcome back! We missed you! I am sure you are enjoying those beautiful baby moments, big kisses to both of you!

Flourishing Florida said...

welcome love. congrats on ur baby. wow. God is good oh. hoz d dissertation going?

Rita said...

Welcome back and congrats on the birth of ur Baby. Thank God for the miracle He is doing in ur life.

Sorry...about ur post that disappeared...

Miss Definitely Maybe said...

Congratulations on the new edition
and welcome back to blogsvile

Smaragd said...

welcome back and congrats on both the baby and the dissertation. that's combined honors o.

I'm glad there are nigerians who aren't sold out to the west, whatever u want to do to implement positive change in L'Afrique, u have my support.

aloted said...

e yah sorry about ur long post that disappeared

welcome back and congrats on the safe delivery of your baby...

The Activist said...

Welcome back! Congrats on ur baby love

NaijaBabe said...

Congratulations on you new born o.

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

Congratulations on the birth of your child and finishing your dissertation!

Writefreak said...

Congratulations on your new addition and welcome back!