Sunday, October 21, 2007


And so I am in the UK for my masters. This is the first time I have been away from my husband this long and my, it is hard. I do not know how I am going to survive a year. If I hadnt paid my fees, I may just have upped and gone back home. I miss him like crazy. Being away from him has made me realise just how much I need him. I pray God gives us both the strength to cope. He calls me like five times a day telling me christmas'll be here before I know and we'll be together. Everyday when I wake, I thank God for him, he is so good it amazes me.


It was 7 degrees here this morning and this crazy people said it's not so cold. My brother wondered why I was shivering inspite wearing like 4 clothes. I am coming from a country where it's usually twenty something and they ask me why I am shivering.


Still on Patricia Etteh, I found the article in the link below quite an interesting read. Now we have something else to remember her by. May the soul of Aminu Shuaibu Safana rest in peace. One simply does not speak evil of the dead.



10 comments:

Stuck in my throat said...

awww...i love love...i am now looking for who to love so i will love something other than love...enjoy school..

In my head and around me said...

How do we survive that do not have a husband to miss...Erm . I hope we are still on talking terms o! This one I did not do what I said I would do.

In my head and around me said...

How do we survive that do not have a husband to miss...
Erm, I hope we are still on talking terms o! This one I did not do what I said I would do.

In my head and around me said...

How do we survive that do not have a husband to miss...
Erm, I hope we are still on talking terms o! This one I did not do what I said I would do.

For the love of me said...

@stuck in my throat, thanks for stopping by.
@in my head,hmm,we will have to see about that.

myne said...

this was done in faith,i tot i was in saudi when i sent this
so touching
brings tears to my eyes
boohuu,boohuu

myne said...

by the way prof Nwagu taught me some 100 level chemistry
he was very good and fatherly.
he no longer lectures
u probably won,t believe i didnt
finish the letter before typing the afore said things and just when i remembered he taught me zoology 101 i discovered from the letter that this is a common error

The Beads Factor said...

Awwww babes.
I can just imagine. It gets really lonely there in the UK sometimes what with everyone working extra hard to pay off their bills and debts.
Xmas is round the corner though.
That Etteh, mmmH!

flown said...

na wa, this love must be true love , i have a friend who married for the fun of it

Unknown said...

Howz studies so far? Being bombarded with reports and assignments? LOL!!