Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Finally

Today was my last day at a job I have hated for over two years. I finally found the courage to up and leave. I feel great relief, it is something I should have done since. Now I can face my passions, pursue my dreams and God willing have my name written in history books.

My brother has been a major rock that I have leaned on on this literary sojourn, always asking me when last I wrote something, and telling me which competitions to enter for. Sometimes he tears my works to pieces asking if I was half asleep as I wrote it, in all he has brought me here. And I say a big thank you. To my family and friends who have promised to watch my back, this is saying God bless you. And to the man of the moment and a life time, my hubby who calls me Oriaku,they say it means "chopper of my wealth", may all good things be yours.

1 comments:

Nonesuch said...

Congrats Dear. i'm happy fo you and i will buy all your works so get cracking and write something soon.