Thursday, December 13, 2007

This is not a post

My last few posts have been too serious so I decided I was going to do something light. But this is not it. This just came up and I thought to share it.

A crazed lady has been calling Igwe saying he is her ordained husband. That she has visited many spiritual homes and they all said same thing. Hubby used to work at General hospital and treated her some years back. That as far as I know is their only link. And she isn't youngooo, in her early forties.

Anyway some weeks ago, she appeared in his office begging him to save her from whatever it is that is worrying her by marrying her even if he will divorce her later.

And last night she called again. Same story, marry me or I die.

See me see trouble.

I think he should be careful, avoid her like a plague just incase she decides to use jazz but my doctor husband does not believe in Jazz. If it cannot be explained scientifically, then it does not exist.

What do you guys think?

PS Igwe-hubby

9 comments:

Comrade said...

Hmmm. Hmmm Shaking vigorously in a white garment , ringing a bell loudly amidst shouts of - I see , I see. They want to snatch your husband, I see I see. When we told you to do something to prevent it, you refused. I see I see. When we told you to go and sing and dance at the bar beach. I see I see. Now you are crying. Anyway, there is a solution. I see I see. Go and put a sum of N50,000 in an envelope and throw it into Kuramo waters. I see I see. Within 2 days, that woman will either leave your husband alone or run mad. Thus says the Man of god

For the love of me said...

Lol, I am rolling on the floor laughing my head off. Are you sure you and this woman are not in collaboration? Thanx for stopping by my blog, Im off to yours, hope you have updated.

Nonesuch said...

this is a serious matter o. i suggest strongly he shdould get her arrested or something like that. he should also cahnge his phone numbes or stop picking her calls completely. she is sick and needs help but your Igwe cant help. Does he know anyone in her family>? they should take care of her.
dont worry no one is snatching Igwe from you

@comrade a better suggestion would have being to drop the money in my account so i can fast and pray on her behalf for 7 days. dry fast.lol

myne said...

Relax ,she cannot snatch your igwe.
She needs help though,he should get her relatives if he can, to seek for help in the right place.Igwe has to ignore her after doing this.
Thank God for this, your blog was starting to look like something only angry kid can be in charge of

Anonymous said...

This sounds really scarey...she better move on to the next person...

Waffarian said...

Ah!!!!! na wa oh, well, he has to do something about it, not because I think anything can happen, but just to keep you from worrying and him from the phone calls.I agree with youngone, he should contact her family and friends and explain what is going on.

Allied said...

am i the only one that find this serious?

Flourishing Florida said...

my dear, my people dey talk say 'dem no dey use d thing wey dem dey use 4 ear use 4 eye' - ihe e ji agba na nki anaghi eji ya agba na anya'. If ur husband no believe, leav am - na so most men be. u ma u believe, so oya begin dey hammmer prayers!!!!!

For the love of me said...

Thanx ye all, for thy comments, will keep you updated, or hopefully there will be no updates on the matter if the woman leaves us alone.